Plankton Portal Talk

Subject: APK0007sjf

Subject APK0007sjf Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• motmot2x by motmot2x

Awesome #medusa #morethanfour -- the cupcake of the sea (per @joykidd)

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

Very nice! 😃 #morethan4tentacles

Posted

• JoyKidd by JoyKidd moderator

Again with a rude gesture.

Posted

What exactly is the rude gesture there? The crossed tentacles or..? (To me it seemed to be doing a curtsey! -sideways)

Posted

• motmot2x by motmot2x

I think it's the tentacle jabbing upwards. I saw something similar on the highway today.

Posted

Wow! Where do you live, please? I'd LOVE to see medusae on the highway even if they were doing rude gestures like this on me!!!:]

Posted

Yes, it's the upward tentacle. Clearly the medusa version of flipping the…um….sea-bird. Now I'm wondering if rude Czech gestures are ...

Posted

…the same as rude U.S. gestures.

Posted

I can't tell! I'm just an unspoiled pure-minded girl who has never seen such a thing in her life, never ever! 😇 (or we just haven't got rude gestures here?)

Posted

Certainly none there, and I'm sure the Czech language is completely absent of rude words, too.
    But…we are both teachers and wouldn't use any

Posted

😃 As you said, since some of my pupils use English when want to be rude!

Posted

• motmot2x by motmot2x

The highway medusae in the US are VERY aggressive. And with the solmaris driving backwards, it's just chaos here!

Posted

Oh my! I've completely forgotten about them.. Well, they must be dreaded road hogs!! Anyway, can't wait to see them there :] (coming soon!)

Posted

Btw, is there a tiny #ephyra (side view) overlapping the middle tentacle bellow the body? (I didn't mark it)

Posted

• jo.irisson by jo.irisson translator, scientist

Wow good catch. It's even hard to see if it actually is an ephyrae (but it sure looks like it)

Posted