Plankton Portal Talk

Subject: APK0007ef8

Subject APK0007ef8 Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• kirstenr by kirstenr

#siphonophore
    probably a Two cups based on APK0007ef7

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

Yes, it seems to be a Twocups. But the image you linked to it has nothing to do with the Sipho.

Posted

• kirstenr by kirstenr

look on the right edge near the top

Posted

It goes together with APK0007ef6 Moreover,it is from a different depth than this creature. I'm going back to work.Will reply the rest later.

Posted

• kirstenr by kirstenr

I believe all three images may be part of this creature. The depth difference (centimeters, not m) is probably due to the length of the

Posted

• kirstenr by kirstenr

organism. APK0007ef6 and APK0007ef7 show the hood, so they are at the same depth. This image shows the end of the siphosome,

Posted

• kirstenr by kirstenr

so it is deeper. Anyway, you can see why sometimes finding the neighboring frame is not all that straightforward!

Posted

I'm sorry but they're different animals and have nothing to do with the guy displayed in this image.You can merge them together to make sure

Posted

• kirstenr by kirstenr

I don't know how to merge, and I'm more confused than ever about the neighboring frames! 😒

Posted

Just imagine that you merge two images, one half is at the top, the second is at the bottom = they won't fit! 😦

Posted

• suzeroo by suzeroo

Hey Kristen, you can right click on the image, select copy, then paste into Word. Then, in Word right click on the image and....

Posted

• suzeroo by suzeroo

..select "size & position" to make it smaller. Do that for each that you think goes together. Then you can verify if they actually do.

Posted

(Or just open them in two different browser windows, make both windows smaller and put them side by side to each other.)

Posted

• kirstenr by kirstenr

Thanks, suzeroo and yshish!

Posted