Plankton Portal Talk

Subject: APK0006ll5

Subject APK0006ll5 Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

not sure what's happening here. is that white worm-like guy a #larvacean which escaped from that #house? #behavior?

Posted

• Siiw by Siiw moderator

looks like a mid-depth larvacean house, i have seen trails after them before, wonder what it is

Posted

i think these are part of the outer mucous house. you can see them(not such a long ones as we usually see in the images here) on the schemes

Posted

like in this1: http://scarc.library.oregonstate.edu/omeka/files/original/5bdc6f53f67b8347be33c0ada2cf0a5b.jpg .but what about the white guy?

Posted

• kirstenr by kirstenr

If I go to comment on an unid. organism, and there is already a discussion about it like the one below, should I skip it or still comment?

Posted

@kirsten, it's not necessary to discuss every frame you classify:) i've already answered many of your questions but not sure, if you

Posted

read them.. you keep asking the same questions again and again. it's not easy to answer all of them. mark only when you're able to ID.

Posted

when there's something interesting or you really don't know, what's on the frame,then start a discussion and ask:)i'll do my best to help u

Posted