Plankton Portal Talk

Subject: APK000005n

Subject APK000005n Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• theis by theis

was that a thalasso? I was tempted to bypass it.

Posted

• bgrassian by bgrassian scientist

the only thing i can clearly make out here is a small, opaque #larvacean in the upper left

Posted

• cguigand by cguigand scientist, admin

it is just #marineSnow . dead organic matter. but on the left top side you have tiny #larvacean (tadpole looking thing)

Posted

• agreer by agreer scientist

All I see is a #larvacean in the top left region of the image

Posted

• lpspieler by lpspieler

When trying to discuss a rich training image I was directed to this one which is absolutely empty.

Posted

• cguigand by cguigand scientist, admin

the only tiny guy is an #larvacean top left. but quite small

Posted

• mmclare by mmclare

Do we mark all distinct creatures and is there an option to mark creatures which look nothing like any option available?

Posted

We do not have an unknown category now. The water column is loaded with matter and organisms, we focus on the major players for now

Posted

for example, those thin linear things? those are a chain of phytoplankton called diatoms, and there is no classification for those

Posted

• SebastianHelm by SebastianHelm

This is not the image - I had a training image. About that, I wanted to ask if they are all medusae.

Posted

• stunt_girl by stunt_girl

Hhhmm... compounded errors. THis is not the right training image & the training image had wrong classifications!

Posted

• MWPALMER by MWPALMER

I agree. Not the same image I was classifying.

Posted

• jessicaluo by jessicaluo scientist, admin

are you talking about the training image w/ the 2 lobate ctenophores and the sipho corncob?

Posted

• Jimbo25 by Jimbo25

not the img i ws clssiyng. tutl img had sipho corncob + 2 jellyfish-like orgs. 1 round, 1 roughly heart shaped all flagd as medusas

Posted

• jessicaluo by jessicaluo scientist, admin

i think it should be fixed now. but there's a thread in the science discussion board that you can comment on

Posted

• Lluvia by Lluvia

stupenda

Posted

• brian-c by brian-c

The training image should be corrected and linking to the right place now (APK00078uk). Sorry!

Posted