Plankton Portal Talk

Seeing plankton EVERYWHERE after starting this project

• Walktheplank-ton by Walktheplank-ton

I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced seeing plankton-like forms all around. In the shower I see the water spray from the shower head and I think "Solarmaris". Tonight I was at an event where the speaker had on a tie. I thought "arrow worm". The woman in front of me had on a "Life is Good" tee-shirt. On the back was a small drawing of a simple face with a wide open smile. It looked just like a rocket-ship thimble. And last but not least....a woman's bracelet reminded me of a radiolarian colony, and a piece of modern art hanging on the wall at work appears to have a larvacean colony in it. How about you?

Posted

• Clearstream by Clearstream

Heh. Not yet, but I probably will soon. I do stuff like that sometimes. "Hey, that woman looks like a potbellied pig, and that guy looks like a dik dik! Wait, did I say that out loud? Oops."

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

Haha, yes, of course! Many of us has got such experiences, like almost daily 😄 I have been dreaming with plankton quite often, even during the day time, since the project launch. Dirt on the floor reminds me of copepods and I've counted many plankton while watching through the window glass with some dried water drops on it too 😃 But don't worry, you'll get used to it soon, when the plankton becomes part of your daily life .))

Posted