Plankton Portal Talk

FYI: Problem with species list popup

• suzeroo by suzeroo

When the species is really large like this gorgeous sipho, after I mark the dimensions, the popup for the category (ribbon like, etc) goes vertical - and when I click on the category, the species list goes vertical and disappears beyond the bottom of the screen. No matter what I tried, I could not find a way to see sipho corncob...

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to suzeroo's comment.

Yes, this unfortunately happens. The best solution for now is to make the axes shorter, choose the species and then extend them to the full length as you need.

Hopefully this will be fixed in the new version..

Zuzi

Posted

• suzeroo by suzeroo

Hey Zuzi!
    I couldn't find my post about my collections disappearing, so am replying on this post. My collections are back, and wanted also to let you know that the strategy for marking you described above, works just fine. Will be back to classifying later!
    /Sue

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to suzeroo's comment.

Hi.

The thread is on the Help board but there was also a bug which caused that we weren't able to load previous pages of threads but the developers fixed it a few hours ago so you should be able to read the whole thread about disappearing posts now. Please, let me know if you can't load your posts there: http://talk.planktonportal.org/#/boards/BPK0000004/discussions/DPK00009o6?page=2&comment_id=55369b1a8362d633770006df
    (There are buttons with numbers under the posts for loading previous/following pages.

Thanks! Enjoy your collections again 😃

Posted