Plankton Portal Talk

Please tell me this is a #sipho (and more examples of everything?)

• cspivak by cspivak

Because if not I will be upset. Just getting started here, and so few things really look like the tutorial or field guide to my untrained eye.

Probably there are more examples to look at somewhere? Does somebody have tagged collections (not all perfect examples) that might help train my eye? Would be grateful for a pointer or two.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to carolyn.spivak@gmail.com's comment.

Hi @carolyn.spivak@gmail.com

Yes, you got it right! This is a #Sipho #Twocups 😃 Yes, there are many collections you can go through or just visit the Search and type a hashtag of the category you want to look at. It will load only images with comments using this hashtag. Unfortunately, it will load the wrongly used ones too.

Here are some users having collections by the categories:

My collections are huge but I keep the closely relative animals together (all Siphonophores in one collection, all Medusae in one collection, all Crustaceans in one collection etc.) so I'm not sure whether they will be helpful for you. Anyway, you can find them on my profile.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Best,

Zuzi

Posted

• cspivak by cspivak

Yes definitely helpful. From reading around I know whose to trust 😃

Posted