Plankton Portal Talk

Site not user-friendly - so I keep giving up

• LezLezLez by LezLezLez

I have a Zooniverse login and password stored in my own PC Password Manager. Howver no matter hopw I get reminded about Crowd projects eg by newsletter, or by personal "pending" tray, I can never get going smoothly, so I usually give up. Its just happened again with a prompt for my Account Login, but it doesn't say what account - it just offers several prompts for usernames that I have used anywhere on this PC. So, I can' easily get in, but when I do (by much pasting of fields) I then don't see the search project that I originally sought based on a project newsletter. Surely the newsletter URL should either take me to the right page already logged in, or to a login page that works. I give up once again. Bye.
    PS - The solution I suggest is for much more User Application Testing - by Users and not techies.

Posted

• LezLezLez by LezLezLez

Also - there is no "Contact Us" link - hence the above Chat post ..... Bah.

Posted

• SarahtheEntwife by SarahtheEntwife

What browser/OS are you using? Newsletter links generally take me either to the main Zooniverse site or to the individual project with a clear login screen.

Posted

• jo.irisson by jo.irisson translator, scientist

There is only one login/password for all of zooniverse's sites. What happens when you go to http://www.planktonportal.org and click the "sign in" link at the top right?

Posted