Plankton Portal Talk

Kudos on Plankton Portal Interface

• kirstenr by kirstenr

I know we tend to use this discussion board when things have bugs or glitches that we want to get fixed. However, I just have to give kudos to those responsible for the Plankton Portal user interface. I've recently gone back and done some work on Galaxy Zoo, which is another project I participate in on the Zooniverse. However, unlike PP, their interface hasn't really improved since the last time I was there. I think they have updated their field guide examples, but they are still nothing like they could/should be with the available examples. They also haven't fixed a bug which leaves a tab open on my screen every time I classify a new image. The PP interface is both adaptive and user-friendly, and you keep trying to improve it and make it better. Thanks for all your efforts! 😃

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to Kirsten A. Rohrbach's comment.

Oh, thank you, Kirsten! I'm very happy that you find the PP interface adaptive and user-friendly. (I like it too! 😃)

Unfortunately, I have no experience with the GZ interface. But if there are some bugs or problems with the interface, you can report them on GitHub or discuss on the GZ Talk Help board with the moderators/researchers.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback. We're happy to have you here!

Z.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Thanks, Kirsten! We worked hard on the rebuild of the interface. 😃

Posted