Plankton Portal Talk

Repeated image, then repeated blank

• cspivak by cspivak

Just an FYI. Ran into this yesterday: got the same image four or five times in a row. Changed CA to Med - STILL getting same image. Then got a repeated blank (all black) image several times in a row.

Logged out, cleared cache, logged back in, it's all better now. iPad 8.4 native Safari.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to carolyn.spivak@gmail.com's comment.

Oh my, I dislike it. Can you please visit your Recents and list the page with repeating images (the page n.1 is the last page) and make a screenshot of it, and then send it to me? If you can't upload it on the internet, let me know and I'll send you my private email address.

Thanks for reporting, hope it will be solved out soon.

Z.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

And it would be great, if you could open at least two of the repeating images in separate browser tabs/windows and compare their ID number (URL address). It is important to know, whether they're the same (I guess they are). I would send the ID number to the developers to check it out and trace the problem.

Thanks!

Posted

• cspivak by cspivak

Actually it only shows up once in my recents (Image APK0002f6l) perfectly normal. And the blanks don't show up at all. I think in hindsight I was having some intermittent Wifi issues. Maybe the problem was at my end? seems that way, anyway.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

OK. And did you finish classification of all those repeating images of the same frame? If yes, then the ones which displayed as repeating were actually different images, which would mean they were wrongly classified by the one which displayed to you instead.. (hope it makes sense?)

Posted