Plankton Portal Talk

Firefox38 problem

• AvastMH by AvastMH

Ok - here's what's happening. Firefox38 & Windows7. I've just cleared my cache and it's made no difference.

When I classify a plankton and I click the correct picture the exclamation marker suddenly vanishes. In fact it turns into a small black box I just discovered. The count is correct.
    Here's a picture:

Picture after marking the obvious and one small copepod

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to AvastMH's comment.

I saw this before! It seems to be just a problem with displaying the mark. It happened to me when I made a videorecord of the screen - I could see the yellow marks but they're not visible on the record - there are black squares instead of them.

Anyone ideas what could be causing this?

Z.

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH

No idea at all...but I'm not very techie Zuz! Sorry! Another weird thing happened when I tried it on InternetExplorer - I got an exclamation mark not properly centred in the coloured marker, with a very bizarre set of numbers next to it. Has anyone else mentioned this, please? Again - I got rid of any old cache in my browser but that made no difference. :-\ Shall I do a screen capture? 😃

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to AvastMH's comment.

Yes, please, do a screenshot of the bizarre set of numbers. Thanks for testing it in more browsers!

Posted